The Advantages of Same-Visit Crowns
- NO Second appointments
- NO Gooey impressions
- NO Temporary restorations
Situations Ideal for Same-Visit Crowns
- Protect cracked, worn or weak teeth
- Restore broken teeth
- Replace existing large fillings
- Improve the appearance of discolored or badly shaped teeth
Your Smile Is Valuable — and So Is Your Time!
I understand, and that’s why I’m proud to offer single-appointment dentistry to my patients. Get the best in superior restorations, delivered in just one appointment. No temporaries, no weeks of waiting, no follow-up visits to the office. Enjoy the same lab-quality treatment you’ve received all along — in a timeframe that lets you get on with your life.
When I create your single-visit crowns, I rely upon the exceptional products and services provided by Glidewell Dental, the largest dental laboratory in the world. Your restoration is created using the same time-tested processes and equipment used by Glidewell themselves, including cutting-edge design technology built with advanced AI algorithms to ensure your crown has the perfect look and feel. Glidewell has been delivering successful outcomes to patients like you for nearly 50 years, and the restoration I provide to you builds on that legacy. You’re going to love the results.
Same-Visit Crowns: How It Works
- Your dentist prepares your tooth and captures a 3D digital scan of your mouth
- Specialized software is used to create a digital blueprint of your dental crown
- While you wait, your crown is sculpted from a block of tooth-colored, metal-free material
- Your dentist bonds your custom-made crown onto your tooth