Dear New Patient:
We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and explain a little about our office policies and goals. We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care which do not support the old premise of "When it hurts, fix it". Through preventive care and regular check-ups, we believe that it is highly likely that most of our patients can expect to keep all of their teeth throughout their lives.
Our patients expect from us:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- Dedication to your oral health care.
- Minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventive care.
- The greatest effort to make your visits as comfortable as possible.
- The right treatment at the right time.
- Fees that are fair and just for the services provided.
In return we expect from our patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments. We reserve the right to charge for appointments that broken or cancelled without 24 hours advanced notice.
- A conscientious effort towards good oral hygiene.
- Recall visits to maintain optimal dental health.
- An arrangement for payment of fees at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, CareCredit, and cash.
In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and beneficial, we ask that at any time you have a question or are unhappy about any treatment (proposed or performed), fee for service, or attitude of our "Dental Team" you will discuss it with us promptly and openly. Misunderstandings and/or lack of communication are the only obstacles to our continued friendship and professional relationship.
Please go to our forms and print out the Medical History form and the Responsibility and Consent statement. Please READ and fill out these forms and return them to our office as soon as possible. This will enable us to seat you promptly when you arrive at our office for treatment. We look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Tran and Staff